Commuter Connection Day, repeating on January 8th and 9th from 9a.m. to around 2p.m., allows you to meet other incoming-commuter students, become further acclimated to the campus, and to learn through commuter-related workshops whose topics include getting involved on campus, transit and commuting tips, staying safe on and around campus, and more. Attendance is only for incoming students. Returning UIC students and parents/family are not invited. If you are an incoming commuter student for Spring 2015, look for registration to begin on Nov 1.
Important Information about the day
- The event is free
- The event is only open for new UIC students who will be living off-campus
- An RSVP by January 7 is required
- Spots are limited and reserved on a first come, first serve basis
- A confirmation email should be received about 5 business days after you register.
- Check in starts at 9:00 a.m
- For questions or more information, please contact us