Commuter Connection Day, repeating on August 20, 21, and 22 from 9a.m. to around 1p.m., allows you to meet other incoming-commuter students, become further acclimated to the campus, and to learn through commuter-related workshops whose topics include getting involved on campus, transit and commuting tips, staying safe on and around campus, and more. Attendance is only for incoming students. Returning UIC students and parents/family are not invited. If you are an incoming commuter student for 2014, look for registration to begin on May 26.
Important Information about the day
- The event is free
- The event is only open for new UIC students who will be living off-campus
- An RSVP by August 1 is required
- Spots are limited and reserved on a first come, first serve basis
- A confirmation email should be recieved about 5 business days after you register.
- The event starts at 9:00 a.m and finishes shortly after 1:00 p.m., students are required to stay for the entire event
- For questions or more information, please contact us